Does your smile suffer from a lost tooth? Have you suffered from an oral accident or injury that has left you with less than pleasing results? If so, we can restore and replace your missing or damaged teeth with dental bridges to return your smile to a much more pleasing look that is sure to make you grin. If you are considering filling out your smile with dental bridges, here are some commonly associated benefits that may help you decide:
– When compared to your ability with missing teeth, dental bridges can improve your ability to eat food.
– Dental bridges can help restore your facial structure and dispense bite pressure evenly amongst your teeth.
– Dental bridges can improve your smile’s dynamics if you have any missing teeth, especially those in the front of the mouth.
– Missing teeth can cause bite malfunctions. Dental bridges can return your smile’s movements, stability, and arrangement back in order.
– Healthy, natural teeth can shift and slide if the breaches left from missing teeth are not filled in.
– Your ability to talk is improved with dental bridges. Your upper front teeth are often considered the most important for communication, and dental bridges do a fine job in replicating the ability if those teeth should ever be lost.
If you would like an oral examination to learn more about our various tooth replacement options at Healthy Smiles Dental Care™ of Manchester, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Steven Rodriguez, by calling us at 734-428-8000 and speaking with a member of our team. Our office is in Manchester, Michigan. We want to make your smile whole, so you can smile with confidence for many years to come!