Are you embarrassed or feeling self-conscious about your teeth? If so, you are not alone. Many people struggle with the appearance of their teeth, which is why dental veneers have become a popular sensation today.
Dental veneers have the power to transform your smile. Thanks to our dentists, Dr. Steven Rodriguez and Dr. Swapna Kakarla with Healthy Smiles Dental Care® of Manchester in Manchester, Michigan, you too can find out if dental veneers are right for you.
Here are the basics of dental veneers and how they can transform your teeth:
– If you are looking for a complete smile makeover, dental veneers are a highly effective option to consider.
– Two common types of dental veneers are porcelain and resin. Porcelain veneers are known for their ability to be stain resistant.
– One of the key benefits that dental veneers provide is that they can be customized for the size and shape your tooth needs.
– Because dental veneers only cover up the fronts of teeth, you will still need to clean the other sides of a tooth.
– In some situations, damaged teeth or teeth that need to be reshaped can benefit from the use of a dental veneer.
– Small gaps between teeth and other issues associated with minor misalignments with teeth can be corrected with dental veneers.
– Dental veneers are crafted to look like natural teeth.
As you can see, because of their unique design and ability to hide the flaws in our teeth, having a flawless smile can now be yours. If you desire a flawless smile, or if you would like to find out if dental veneers can work for you, please call us at 734-428-8000 to make an appointment. Our dental team looks forward to your visit.